Sunday, 29 March 2015

My Dream Destination

I would like to live in My Head, because in My Head, I am pretty, no, I am Beautiful, I receive Romantic Gestures of Epic Proportions, the boys I like, like me back, I live through Movie Deserving Adventures, people know who I am.

Doesn't that sound amazing (If a little bit like a Marvel villains monologue) Imagine if you could just back up your things, and take the next Grey Hound to My Head, watch the scenery grow brighter, stranger, quainter(I know quaint usually has negative implications, but there are a few word like quaint who's definition I love better than the word, Quaint means unusually attractive), till you wind up in a town, with white picket fences where people love you or a murky forest where you can conquer your fears.

Tell me in the comments what You're Head would look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment