Just a post for all the flat chested girls out there. I know what you go through. I am friends with girls who can spill their cleavage into magnificently sexy double D cups, creating a mountain range envied by the Drakensburg. Meanwhile, I have to stuff padding down my A cups just so they fit in.
It's pretty humiliating changing for gym in front of other girls. But whats worse is boys aren't intrested in you if you aren't at least a B cup.
It's like the cut off cup size: "Sorry you must be this size to be noticed". But do they care that we cant help it? Do they care that I stand in front of mirrors obsessing over it? Do they care that I wont take pictures with my friends because I know I don't qualify as Society's idea of beauty, and I don't want to be the "Ugly one" in the photo?
No, they do not.
But, flat friends, you must prevail, for most of us will either grow up and stop caring, grow into their bras and if you don't, plastic surgery is always an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment