Sunday, 29 March 2015

A Goal?

I hate it when we're doing Science project and they ask for the Reason, or Aim for the project. I feel like typing 'How am I supposed to know why we do anything?' But my teacher wouldn't like that. So anyway, what I'm trying to say is not that I'm going through and existential crisis (even if I am), I'm just trying to figure out what the theme is for this blog, because right now it seems a little random...

My Options so far are;
1. Diary Style, which I really like but my life isn't interesting enough for random strangers to come back day after day...
2. Books and Poetry, since I am pretty set on being a writer
3. Danisnotonfire type thing, where I choose a topic I care about and persuade people to share my opinion
4. A mixture of all the above?

Well thanks for reading, be sure to comment down below either on what you think I should do or just a plain "Get of the internet you pretentious c*nt"

No comments:

Post a Comment